CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
A leading financial services company based in Limassol, we are looking to recruit a HR Recruiter. The successful candidate must have experience in massive recruitment dealing with multiple companies at the same time as well as collaborating with department managers. This is a great opportunity for someone who loves challenges and can work with ease under pressure.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate platforms
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- On-board new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Degree in Human Resources Management or any other relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Forex experience is a major advantage
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Fluent in English is a must
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- 21 days of annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Corporate events
- Ongoing training & development
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elena Tambouri, at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.