CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Our Client, a well-established and reputable ACCA/ACA approved employer in Paphos, offering accounting, audit, tax, consulting, and corporate services to local and international clients, is currently seeking to recruit a Junior Auditor. The successful candidate must be a partly qualified ACCA/ACA professional with a minimum of 1 year’s audit experience. If you are ready for the next step in your career, looking to work with a company which places great emphasis on the professional development of their staff, please send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct audit activities and implement audit procedures in line with the firm’s audit methodology
- Execute the finalisation of the annual audit reports of clients in various industries within the set deadlines
- Plan, execute and successful complete audits in accordance with IFRSs and IASs
- Perform audit work for local and international clients
- Check and prepare all audit documentation
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- University graduate in Accounting or Finance
- Partly qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA)
- At least 1-years’ experience in Auditing
- Any background/ knowledge in auditing and ISAs will be considered as an advantage
- Able to work under pressure and report to senior auditor
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English
- Our Client offers a competitive remuneration package including discretionary bonus.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.