CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Our Client, a well-established and reputable ACCA/ACA approved employer in Paphos, offering accounting, audit, tax, consulting, and corporate services to local and international clients, is currently seeking to recruit a Senior Auditor. The successful candidate must be partly qualified or newly qualified ACCA/ACA professional with a minimum of 3 years’ audit experience. If you are ready for the next step in your career, looking to work with a company that places great emphasis on the professional development of their staff, please send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform audits engagements for key clients
- Prepare financial statements
- Work closely with the Assistant Manager, Supervisors and Staff to ensure clients receive the best possible service
- Manage multiple assignments and able to work under pressure
- Provide excellent guidance and support to the members of the audit team on a daily basis
- Report to the Assistant Manager on daily tasks and client issues
- University graduate in Accounting or Finance
- Partly qualified or newly qualified auditor (ACCA, ACA)
- At least 3-years’ experience in Auditing
- Any background/ knowledge in auditing and ISAs will be considered as an advantage
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English
- Our Client offers a competitive remuneration package including discretionary bonus.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, email@example.com, quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.