CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
On behalf of our client, an established Forex Broker based in Limassol with further international offices in Australia, we are looking to recruit a Group Compliance Manager. The successful candidate will have at least 4 years of experience in a Compliance Manager role and the ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stimulating environment!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement company policies and regulations
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments and procedures.
- Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues
- Coordinate with different department managers to review all departmental compliance policies
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes
- Lead employee training sessions on legal and compliance issues
- Degree in Law, Business or any other relevant filed
- At least 4 years’ experience as Compliance Manager from the Forex industry
- Excellent knowledge of CySEC regulations and MIFID
- Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- An analytical mindset with excellent organizations skills
- CYSEC Advanced Certificate is a must
- AML Certificate is a plus
- Fluent in English is a must
- Ability to hit deadlines with ease
- 22 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Corporate events
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elena Tambouri, at the following email address email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.