CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Audit & Accountancy services to both Local and International clients, we are seeking to recruit an Auditor to join their team based in Paphos. The successful applicant will either be Part or Fully ACCA/ACA/CPA qualified and have a minimum of 1+ years of relevant experience in Audit.
- Perform audit work for local and international clients.
- Ensuring work is prepared in accordance with the Firm’s policy and standards.
- Reviewing the clients’ financial statements.
- Reporting results of work performed to the relevant Manager/Director.
- Have a University diploma in Accounting or Finance.
- Be qualified or partly qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA).
- At least 1+ years of experience in Auditing.
- Knowledge of CaseWare Audit International or other related methodology is highly advantageous.
- Possess a broad knowledge of IFRSs and ISAs and a general tax knowledge.
- Able to work under pressure and report to Management effectively.
- Good knowledge of accounting.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English (Written & Spoken).