CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
GRS is working closely with a leading retail chain of stores located in Nicosia and currently looking for an ERP Administrator. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years previous working experience in a similar role and speak fluent Greek and English. If you are looking to further develop your career, we will be glad to receive your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing the ERP system of the Group, including Back Office Navision and POS LS-Retail
- Ensuring that all IT Systems procedures and controls are in place and correctly implemented
- Maintaining the Back-up system
- Extensive communication and support to all group’s retail stores
- Identifying the main system and procedures issues and recommending improvements to the Management
- Supporting and training office and retail stores personnel for maximum use of the IT systems available
- Cooperating with external service companies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience in using Navision or other ERP system is a must
- Fluent in English and Greek, both verbal and written
- Ability to be on call
- 13th Salary
- Two free afternoons (5 working days)
- Medical & Provident Fund (Effective probation period)
- Free parking
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.