CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
On behalf of our client a well-established legal firm based in Limassol, GRS are currently seeking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer. The successful candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience as a Corporate Lawyer and will be responsible to inform the corporations on their legal rights and duties. If you are looking to join a reputable law firm with the opportunity to grow professionally within a challenging and rewarding position, we are looking forward to receiving your application for this Limassol based Corporate Lawyer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drafting legal documents Consult and handle all corporate legal processes
- Structure, draft and review legal documents to ensure that all the clients’ requirements are met
- Negotiate deals and attend company meetings
- Draft and administer all contracts
- General administrative duties, such as translation of documents and management of office
- Maintenance of internal and external communication
- Provide advice and assistance to internal clients with respect to corporate and immigration issues, arranging for notarization and legalization of documents
- University Degree in Law
- 3+ years’ experience as a Corporate Lawyer
- Qualified by the Cyprus Bar Association
- Fluent in Greek and English, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment with tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and ability to work in a team
- Commitment to the organization and the values that it represents
- 13th Salary
- Bonus based on performance
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information