CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Group of Companies with diverse business interests, we are seeking to recruit a Chinese-Speaking Back-Office Administrator to join their team of professionals in Nicosia. The successful applicant will possess excellent administrative skills and be fluent in both Chinese and English.
- Communication with Investors.
- Contact point between all Sales people and the relevant Departments.
- Follow up on any pending questions or tasks.
- Handling the investment process, including reservations, agreements preparation, coordinating the funds receipt with Finance Department.
- Update Investor’s database.
- Assisting Compliance Department in relations to investor’s review, gathering initial documentation and file preparation.
- Calendarized Reporting.
- Software reporting and support to the users.
- Translations (Chinese/English).
- Undergraduate Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field.
- Fluent in Chinese both oral and written.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Good team working skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organization and planning skills.