CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
GRS Recruitment are working closely with a new and exciting brand setting up a brand-new store in the Mall of Nicosia. This store will be selling new and exciting products to target all audience from Skincare to homeware. For this company we are looking for passionate a proactive Store Manager to work closely with incoming customers to actively sell and promote this exciting and forward-thinking company.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcome customers to the store, helping them locate items and answer their queries
- Understand customer needs, suggest, and promote suitable products
- Achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the store's sales goals on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- Promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Assist to build and maintain the "shop experience" of the brand
- Operating scanners, cash registers, and other basic electronics
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate, and providing a receipt to every customer
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases
- Handle returns of merchandise
- Encourage the customer to become members of the loyalty program and fill small questionnaires for market research purposes
- Previous working experience as a Retail Senior Assistant or a Retail Manager is a must
- Fluency in English and Greek, both verbal and written
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Basic Maths skills
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with a customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints promptly
- Availability to work flexible shifts
- Team player attitude, openness to feedback, active listening, adaptability, work ethic
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Stella Stavrou Neokli, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 769 369 for further information.