CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Audit, Tax & Accounting Services to both local and international clients, we are seeking to recruit a Business Advisory and Insolvency Officer to be based in their Nicosia office. The successful applicant will ideally have previous and demonstrable experience in the insolvency field or at the minimum the willingness and eagerness to be trained and develop their career in that direction.
- Advise the effective management of cash and working capital; renegotiate existing finances.
- Advise on areas for business improvement.
- Guide the business through the insolvency or winding-up process and explain legislation and timescales for legal procedures.
- Insolvency liquidation.
- Business restructuring.
- Loan facility advisory.
- Providing professional advice to try to prevent insolvency.
- Carrying out all statutory duties as required by law.
- Providing regular reports to creditors on the progress of insolvency procedures.
- Assisting in all aspects of engagements, which may involve taking possession of assets, operating insolvent entities and dealing with stakeholders.
- A relevant degree from a well-respected University.
- ACA or ACCA qualification and/or MBA from a reputable business school.
- Previous and demonstrable experience in the Insolvency field would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek & English.
- Ability to prioritize with the flexibility to manage multiple tasks and a variable workload as required.
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving.
- Superior customer service experience.
- Good team player is a must.