CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
GRS are working in partnership with a growing lifestyle brand in Larnaca who are looking to recruit a Consultant Support Co-ordinator who will be working closely under the senior management of the business to support a growing number of its Consultants. For this position our client is looking for a candidate with a diverse background who is open to new challenges and can converse and write fluently in both Greek and English.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recruitment, training and monitoring of new and existing Consultants
- Prepare and arrange training documents
- Liaison for Consultant team in respect of all queries and requests for assistance
- Ensure that the policies and procedures of the business are adhered to and manage breaches accordingly
- Coordinate visits when required
- Assist with area management
- Maintain all paper and electronic files
- Collate reports and data entry on a monthly basis and maintain records
- Assist the General manager with event planning
- Translate fluently from Greek to English and English to Greek, including proofreading
- General office duties
- Prepare event packs for local and international events
- Assist Management with day to day tasks
- Fluent in written English and Greek. A background in literature (philologia) would be seen as a strong advantage
- Computer proficient MS Office and various design software programs
- Confident using social media channels
- Conduct research in English and Greek
- Organized and can prioritize to meet deadlines
- Good telephone manner and communication skills
- Team player but able to work alone when needed
- Ability to complete projects under time pressure
- Flexible outside of working hours and available at short notice (occasionally)
- 13th salary
- Favourable working hours (8am - 4pm)
- Overtime paid
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.