CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
An exciting and challenging opportunity to work with one of the leading names in the technology retail industry in Cyprus, our client is seeking to hire an exceptionally talented B2B Sales Executive to join their team in Nicosia. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years previous experience working in B2B sales in stationery and technology products, as well as excellent communication skills in Greek and English, an innovative mindset, and a team spirit. our client offers competitive remuneration, ongoing career growth opportunities, and a very friendly and engaging work environment.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop company’s corporate clientele
- Identify client’s needs and provide the appropriate product mix that meets the needs of the corporate customer
- Provide the highest level of client’s support at all levels
- Conducting reports with regards to sales progress
- Monitoring of industry developments as well as competition
- Implement of company's policies, procedures and operating rules
- Support the administrative operation of the department and active participation in achieving the corporate goals
- Minimum 3 years of previous working experience with B2B sales in stationery and technology products
- Degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, Informatics, or in a related field
- Fluency in both Greek and English
- Computer Literature (MS Office)
- Car driving license (Category B)
- Extensive communication and negotiation skills
- Customer client support oriented
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm to achieve goals
- Strong team spirit and innovative thinking
- Attractive package of fixed and variable earnings.
- Continuing education.
- Excellent work environment.
- Career opportunities in a dynamically growing business
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Stella Stavrou Neokli, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 769 369 for further information.