CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of our client, a leading Investment Service provider, is seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer to join their team in Limassol.
- Liaising with all relevant business and supporting areas within the Company.
- Providing assistance in the monitoring of the adequacy and effectiveness of the measures and
procedures of the Company.
- Advising and assisting the relevant persons responsible for carrying out the investment services
to be in compliance with the Law.
- Providing assistance to the Compliance Officer, in preparing the annual written reports.
- Providing assistance regarding trainings and educating the staff of the Company in respect with
the compliance function according to the Law.
- Providing assistance with the monitoring of legal and regulatory developments and assess their
impact on the compliance of the firm's ongoing business processes
- Review, amend and approve marketing communications of the firm
- Providing assistance to maintain and update internal policies and procedures of the firm, in order
to be in line with regulatory requirements
- Providing assistance to maintain records of internal approvals, personal trading statements,
communications with authorities etc.
- Providing assistance to develop and deliver training on compliance issue to the firm's personnel
- Design Company’s Policies and procedures related to compliance and AML matters.
- Review all Company’s policies and procedures in order to be in line CySEC requirements
- Review company’s marketing/promotional material advising on amendments needed
- Monitor transactions
- Assist with the Internal Audit
- Review and draft contracts, terms and conditions and any other legal documents
- Analyzing changes in the Laws and regulations, keeping the Company's Internal Operations Manual
up to date and monitoring implementation
- Identification of the risks relating to the firm's activities, processes and systems
- University / College Degree in Law, Economics, Finance or any other relevant field
- Holder of CySEC Advanced Certificate is a must
- Excellent knowledge of rules and regulations of CySec, MIFID II
- Up to date with CySec circulars
- At least 2 years of experience in a previous Compliance role within a CIF company
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills in both Greek & English (Written & Spoken)
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Organized, Diligent, and able to pay attention to Detail
- Ability to work under Pressure and tight Deadlines
- Team Player Individual with Strong Work Ethics
- Leading and supervising skills
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted