CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a CySEC licensed investment firm offering the possibility to invest in bonds, options, futures, stocks ETFs and much more. For their Limassol office they’re looking for a Junior Compliance officer to join their existing dynamic team. The successful individual will be Native/Fluent English with a University degree in Law, Business, Finance or relevant.
This individual will be confident with a can-do attitude, strong work-ethic and excellent communication and organizational skills. This is an excellent opportunity that will put you on the fast track to career success while working in a professional and friendly environment with industry experts.
- Prepare and Submit CYSEC monthly reports
- Create and implement company policies based on CySEC guidelines
- Keep up to date with new CySEC guidelines
- Arrange meetings for the CEO
- Work closely with company Director in creating and implementing company processes
- Monitor marketing content to ensure compliance with CySEC guidelines
- Any other ad-hoc activities
- University Degree in Law, Finance, Business Administration or relevant will be considered an advantage
- Native / Fluent English
- Knowledge of Greek will be considered an advantage
- Previous experience would be considered an asset
- Must be willing to take CYSEC exam - Holder of CySEC Certificate will be considered an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude with the ability to learn fast
- Attention to detail.