CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and analyze user requirements
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Develop Java applications
- Write well-designed and efficient codes
- Review, test and debug team members’ code
- Design database architecture
- Schedule product releases in accordance with the internal teams
- Preparation of Document development phases
- Ensure that the company’s applications are secure and up to date
- University Degree holder in Computer Science or any other relevant filed
- 4+ years’ experience working on web projects as part of a development team
- Experience with React Native
- Fluency in English both written and verbal is a must
- Ability to solve complex technical problems
- Attractive remuneration package based on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning innovative company
- Ability to work remotely
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.