CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established Group of Companies with diverse business interests, we are seeking to recruit a Regulatory Compliance Officer to work for an Alternative Investment Fund managed by the Group. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 3+ years of relevant compliance experience and will be a holder of the CySEC Advanced certification.
- Undertaking the statutory duties of the Compliance Officer.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of the company’s compliance manuals and policies in order to ensure the Company’s compliance with both FCA and CySEC requirements.
- University Degree in a Finance, Economics or related field.
- CySEC Advanced Certification is a must.
- AML CySEC certification will be considered an advantage.
- 3-4 years proven hands on experience with compliance manuals/reporting to regulatory authorities for a CySEC regulated entity.
- Knowledge of AML and MiFID reporting.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Fluent oral and written English and Greek.