CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
GRS Recruitment are the largest and most successful licensed recruitment agency in Cyprus with over 15 years in the market and with offices in both Cyprus and Malta. Due to our continued growth and success we are expanding our team and are looking to hire a Recruitment Consultant for our Limassol office. The ideal candidate will have experience in Sales, Business Development, or Relationship Management and will be a self-starter who likes to exceed targets and thrives in an engaging and meritocratic environment. If you believe you meet these requirements and wish to be considered for this role with GRS Recruitment call us or send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and develop a client base in Cyprus, with on-going business development.
- Deliver exceptional customer service and delivery.
- Build a network of candidates seeking opportunities in Cyprus
- Managing a Live vacancy list
- Attending recruitment fairs and other exhibitions or business events and conferences
- Write engaging job adverts on behalf of your client to attract relevant applicants
- Review candidates’ applications and manage candidate interviews
- Prepare job adverts for each vacancy and ensure these appear on the GRS website and all other relevant
- Search and shortlist suitable candidates’ CVs and submit to client’s vacancies
- Collect feedback from clients and candidates after the interviews are concluded
- Work closely with internal teams such as Operations, Finance, and Business Support
- Work in-line with company policies to ensure compliance with data protection and other legislation's
- Work in a confidential manner due to the nature of the business.
- Experience in a similar role as Recruiter within an agency or in Sales/Business Development in the service industry.
- High level of Customer Service skills
- Fluent in English, any other language is an advantage
- A good understanding of the Cyprus marketplace
- Knowledge of labour law would be an advantage
- IT literate
- Monthly and quarterly incentives
- Great working environment
- Friday coffees and breakfast
- Birthdays off
- End of month lunches
- Team building and company “Days out”
- Regular career reviews
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Steve Slocombe, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.