CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
On behalf of our client a leading financial service provider company, GRS are seeking to recruit an Education Success Manager. The successful candidate will have experience in an Education Success role and the ability to lead and train a team of professionals. You will be creating a learning framework within the company which meets the training needs. If you have the ability to teach and educate individuals, send us your CV today for review!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create a learning framework to meet the training needs
- Owning customer relationships as the main knowledge source
- Guidance and advice for enhancing the use of the systems
- Create training materials and programs for new product launches
- Ongoing customer enablement – make our clients happy!
- Degree in Business, Finance, or any other relevant field
- At least 2-3 years of experience as an Education Success Manager or Training Manager
- Experience within the FX, Financial Services, Gaming or Payments industry is a must
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Methodical approach to delivery, with attention to detail and ability to keep track of multiple projects, risks and issues
- Customer-facing, excellent interpersonal skills, Self-motivated, details oriented, self-managed, team player
- Ability to work effectively with and balance the needs of both Business and Engineering team members
- Fluent English (written and spoken) is a must
- 21 days of annual leave
- Private medical
- Corporate outings
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elena Tambouri, at the following email address email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.