CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
A reputable legal firm with English solicitors, Cyprus advocates and legal consultants, are working with GRS to recruit a Personal Assistant to join their well-established team in Limassol. The successful candidate must have previous experience as a Personal Assistant, ideally in the legal industry with a high fluency in English. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a well-respected legal firm with global offices in the UK, Egypt and Lebanon, GRS look forward to receiving your application for this Limassol based Personal Assistant role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Arrange the day-to day commitments, meetings, appointments and invitations and in general organizing the Director's daily calendar
- Answer incoming & outgoing phone calls, screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Handle incoming and outgoing e-mails & courier and other correspondence often on behalf of the Director
- Establish and maintain good-natured, cooperative relationships with the news media, consumers, the government, local communities and other public-interest groups
- Safekeeping of confidential documents and maintaining complete filing system
- Prepare various events in cooperation with other Departments
- Arrange travel, visas and accommodation for the Director
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority
- More than 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience within the legal industry will be considered as a major plus
- University degree will be considered as an advantage
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written is a must
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and other relevant applications
- Excellent organizational, administrative and analytical skills
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident in interacting with and influencing individuals at all levels within or outside the organization
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.