CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
- Our guru must be a Web & Design enthusiast & love technology
- Web and mobile trends must be second nature to you
- Position is for our Larnaca Office
- Full time role
- University graduates with any degree in any Technology or Design related field
- Designers who feel the urge to broaden their knowledge on digital projects
- Junior Developers/Programmers who would like to advance in a digital environment
- Generally you feel you are a talent in technology/design and can add value to a well established digital agency
- Working on exciting, new projects from scratch.
- Working on high end client websites/projects/startups world wide.
- Working with the team for important design & UI/UX decisions.
- Coordinate the design & development process and assist/support a project in all its phases.
- Capable of following QA and testing procedures.
- Supporting our internal Sales & Marketing efforts.
- Take ownership of internal social media channels.
- Improve the UI/UX of an existing project.
- Advancing in Technology knowledge to keep up with a fast paced company standard.
- Your key duties are set out above. You may be required to perform other reasonable duties that fall outside your job responsibilities.
- Motivated and highly energetic with a goal oriented personality.
- Experience in the following areas:
- Proficiency in web/design/wireframing related tools and software.
- Responsive and mobile design knowledge
- Any other recognized software.
- Understanding the difference between good design and great design on web and non web.
- Attention to detail for pixel perfect designs.
- Basic understanding of Web and Mobile technology.
- Basic understanding of front end code like HTML, CSS and other front end technologies.
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects and as part of a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate having worked on projects requiring the above skills. Please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you for an interview.