CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We are now expanding our team and we are looking for a Recruiter to join us!
Join our profitable company in growth! Great opportunity to join our professional team.
Professional offices around the world.
Great opportunity to grow in the Company professionally and personally.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Screen resumes and application forms based on essential criteria
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate platforms.
- Liaise with hiring managers to forecast staffing needs
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter).
· Prior experience as a recruiter in Forex/gaming/Gambling/Casino company – Advantage.
· Prior experience recruiting for the online industry/Marketing/Technology – one or all – Advantage.
- Familiarity using social networks to post job ads and source candidates
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Fluent in English is a must
- Proficient in MS Office
Please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and become a part of our team!