CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Sales Retention Agents – Native English/German Speaking
SLS is a recruitment and HR Company providing Telesales services to CySEC regulated market. We are looking for talented experienced Sales Retention Agents to join our growing business. You must have experience within the FOREX industry. We are a lively office looking for energetic, enthusiastic, sales driven individuals to join the team.
- Ensuring the retention of existing clients and helping to continue their trading activity.
- Promoting/informing clients of the company’s products and services in an effective and efficient manner.
- Providing proactive and excellent client service at all times.
- Providing clients with ongoing updates on the markets.
- Assisting clients to continue trading.
- Assisting clients with any platform/financial trading related queries.
- Meeting daily, weekly and monthly targets set by the company.
- Experience in Forex in a similar role is required
- Degree in Economics/Finance/Banking/Business Management or related field, desired
- Knowledge/interest in the financial markets
- Proven sales track record and ability to work in a target-oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English is a must.
- Additional languages, Russian, Hebrew, Ukranian, Arabic, Turkish Romanian, Armenian
- Characteristics: money/target driven, dynamic and self-motivated with strong sales skills, self-confident with hunger for success, good work ethic and works well under pressure of targets.
- Strong computer skills, CRM, Microsoft Packages
- Excellent organizational skills
What we offer:
Comprehensive training / ongoing development with ability for professional growth
Starting Salary: €1,500 - €2,500 gross depending on experience
Reward structure to maximise earning potential upwards of €5,000 every month!
Working Monday – Friday 45 Hour week [flexibility with working hours required]
Interested applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The positions are based in Paphos. Only candidates legally able to work in Cyprus will be considered.