CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Our Client is a modern company dedicated to the sales and distribution of their products in different industrial sectors. On their behalf, GRS are recruiting a high-performing Sales Manager who will help the Company to meet their customer acquisition and revenue growth targets in the European Market. The successful candidate must therefore be fluent in English, with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience and knowledge in Plastics/Antioxidants/Chemicals/ Petrochemicals. If you are ready for the next step in your career, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Wholesale trade of products in Europe
- Hit sales targets in B2B sector and ensure brand expansion
- Identify prospective customers and market areas and grow overall sales and profitability of the company
- Presentation of product portfolio during customer calls, meetings
- Follow ups of all existing enquiries as well as create new B2B customers
- Negotiate the offers and close the deals
- Keep regular update of raw materials status (in and out)
- Monitor competitive activity and report significant developments to management
- Work in close coordination with the company’s higher management
- Identify opportunities to grow through tradeshows, expos, and distributorships
- Knowledge in Plastics/Antioxidants/Chemicals/ Petrochemicals
- Minimum 3 years of relevant sales' working experience
- Fluency in English at a professional level
- Eager to achieve and exceed targets
- Flexible to travel internationally
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.