CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
A well-established CySEC regulated Forex company is currently working with GRS, to recruit a Compliance Officer to join their dynamic team in Limassol. The successful candidate must have at least 1 years’ experience in a Compliance Officer role and must be a holder of the CySEC Advanced Certificate. If you are looking for a challenging opportunity to join one of the most reputable Forex companies in Limassol, GRS look forward to receiving your application for this Limassol based Compliance Officer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Involved in the creation, implementation and development of an effective compliance program
- Keeping up to date with the changing regulatory requirements to update the senior management
- Agree priorities and tasks with senior management regarding Compliance
- Constant monitoring of inbound and outbound client calls and marketing material
- Provide guidance and support to all the company’s department regarding all regulatory matter
- Update and amend accordingly the Compliance policies to ensure full accordance with the Cyprus Exchange Commission guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Economics or any other related field
- Previous experience as a Compliance/AML officer within a Forex company
- Holder of the CySEC Advanced certificate
- Excellent command of English
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and tight deadlines
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Annita Paliou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.