CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
An international mobile developer and publishing company are working with GRS to recruit a Legal Counsel for their Limassol office. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ post qualified experience, working with an international company, preferably in technology or gaming. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience then this Legal Counsel position would be a great career move, in joining a friendly company with a modern working atmosphere, and large growth plans. They believe that a professional, open minded and forward thinking team can create market-leading products and have fun of doing so. If you have the relevant skills and experience then we look forward to receiving your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide practical, business-oriented legal advice, counsel and recommendations on significant issues, and assist in the different departments’ day to day legal matters procedures and legal issues.
- Oversee and monitor compliance with the GDPR, as well as with local applicable data protection legislation and regulations and the Company’s internal policies and procedures.
- Draft legal documentation (Internal Policies, EULAs, Terms of Service, Privacy Policies).
- Negotiate and draft tech-transactional agreements for games, business development, content development and distribution, licenses and online marketing transactions.
- Provide advice and support for business.
- Be familiar with Intellectual Property Laws, draft trademark applications and copyright infringement letters.
- Avoid legal risks, conflicts or issues.
- A law degree from a top-tier university.
- At least 3 years of post-qualified experience with an international background.
- Excellent drafting, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Experience with commercial transactions and technology related agreements, contracts, data protection privacy and intellectual property.
- Knowing legal and regulatory issues unique to mobile applications and platforms (including social media) is a strong plus.
- Ability to control and close multiple projects and transactions and work on a wide range of matters daily.
- Self-driven and highly motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, including management of workload and proactive and creative thinking.
- Excellent judgment skills and attention to details.
- Excellent working knowledge of the English language.
- Knowledge of Russian will be considered an advantage.
- Computer skills.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.