CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
On behalf of our client, a well-established holding company, GRS are recruiting a Corporate Service Manager to join the team in Limassol. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment. The ideal candidate needs to be fluent in Russian, English and Greek. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contractual work (conclusion of current contracts of the Company, execution of acts, reconciliations, etc.)
- Corporate work (preparation of basic corporate resolutions, powers of attorney, letters, etc.)
- Interaction with services providers - agents (processing requests, ordering corporate documents, etc.)
- Interaction with a notary and state. authorities (notarization of copies, apostille, etc.)
- Working with banks (opening accounts, maintaining KYC and compliance procedures (filling out questionnaires, updating a client's profile, etc.), working on requests for documents when making payments, etc.).
- Ongoing administrative work (telephone calls, email correspondence, etc.).
- Fluency in Russian, English, and Greek
- At least 3 years working experience in a similar role
- Hold a qualification in a relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- A proactive and hard-working individual with a meticulous approach to work
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Annita Paliou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.