CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
GRS in collaboration with one of the largest sports betting company based in Nicosia, are looking to recruit a Sports Trader. The successful candidate must have previous experience in a Sports Trader role within the betting gaming industry. The candidate must be able to work rotational shifts including weekends. If you have the above skills and experience, send me your CV today for review!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitoring of pre-match and in-play sports events
- Managing of the sportsbook offer
- Analysing of customer betting activity
- Analysing of failed / rejected bets
- Resolving any issues and complaints handling experience
- Degree in Business or any other relevant field
- Experience of working with sportsbook providers will be considered an advantage
- Good maths knowledge
- Fluency in Greek and English is mandatory
- Strong communications skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to be working in shifts including weekends
- Discretionary annual salary increases
- Discretionary annual bonuses
- 13th salary
- 21 days annual leave
- Fitness allowance
- Monthly social events
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elena Tambouri, at the following email address email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.