CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Law Firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Lawyer to join their existing team of professionals. The position will entail both Corporate/Commercial and Litigation work and will suit a Cyprus Bar member with a minimum of 3+ years of post-qualification experience.
- Contact clients, gather evidence, prepare pre-trial documents and claims.
- Draft law suits, pleadings, motions and written arguments.
- Appear before the courts of all jurisdictions and conduct hearings.
- Prepare legal opinions on commercial and corporate matters.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and preparing various agreements.
- Liaise with clients.
- L.L.B (Bachelor of Laws) with a minimum grade of 2.1 (upper second) from a British University or equivalent.
- Qualified Cyprus lawyer (Member of the Cyprus Bar Association).
- Minimum 3+ years of post qualified experience in a similar position, with sufficient exposure in all areas mentioned above.
- Good knowledge of compliance requirements and procedures.
- Strong practical knowledge of case, statutes of Cyprus, UK and EU legislation.
- Fast learner, motivated to expand their knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages, both written and spoken, is essential.
- Excellent computer skills (i.e. Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player and a highly motivated person.
- Ability to deliver results and tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Professional and confident.
- Driving license as you might be required to travel between cities.
- Dynamic with pleasant personality.
- Self-motivated and able to cooperate efficiently with co-workers.