CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
An international group of companies offering digital solutions, are working in partnership with GRS to recruit a Junior Graphic & Web Designer to join their team in Paphos. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate with strong academics to join an international company with a varied client portfolio. The growth plans of this company make this a great opportunity to join their Paphos based team as a Junior Graphic & Web Designer.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create the websites’ designs, page layout, digital graphics - all within the company’s brand standards.
- Create banners and land pages for our products.
- Conduct market research and consistently seek out new interactive technologies designed to improve our online presence.
- Follow strict quality checking procedures to deliver a high quality, professional product to the company’s agreed standards.
- BSc/MSc in Web Design or any other relevant field.
- Previous experience in the graphic design industry will be considered as an advantage.
- Able to use tools like Adobe Creative Suite CC (Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Understanding of A/B testing in order to review and optimise results.
- Follow the latest web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Prioritising tasks - project time management skills - meet deadlines 100%.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Creativity, imagination, patience and attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (both verbal & in writing) - any other language will be considered as an advantage.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.