CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
- Keep facilities and common areas clean and maintained.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Clean and stock restrooms.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notice and arrange the fixing of necessary repairs.
- Coordinate with external providers for the maintenace of the facilities
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Assist guests when necessary.
- Keep linen room stocked.
- Ironing as requested
- Properly clean upholstered furniture.
- Ad hoc tasks as requested
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well unsupervised.
- Handle basic maintenance and cleaning.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance
- Proactively undertake tasks until the end
- Hard worker with high sense of responsibility
- English language is mandatory
- Russian language knowledge will be considered as an advantage