CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
A Forex brokerage built around new regulations in the financial industry designed to keep the customer protected, are working with GRS to recruit a Media Buyer to join their Limassol based team. We’re looking for a passionate professional to join the creative team and take over all Media Buying activities and tasks.If you have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in Media Buying, then this would be a great career move in joining a fast paced and exciting company who believe in educating their clients. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Media Buyer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Negotiating the best price and placements of advertisements.
- Get the best airtime slots.
- Identify target audience.
- Update the company on the ratings and development in the industry.
- Ensure there is a cordial relationship with media sales and staff.
- Tracking of complaints.
- Create a media buying plan.
- A minimum of 1 year’s previous experience in Media Buying, ideally within the Forex sector.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field preferable.
- Informed on all the advertising media channels.
- Good numerical and data management skills.
- Ability to assimilate large amounts of information.
- Good reasoning skills.
- Computer literate.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.