CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
Nicosia, 1086, Cyprus
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long established and highly respected Law Firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Corporate lawyer to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will be a member of the Cyprus Bar Association and possess a minimum of 2+ years of professional experience as a Corporate Lawyer.
- Drafting and reviewing various types of legal documents and contracts.
- Prepare and submit legal opinions and advice on corporate, commercial, banking and finance issues.
- Conduct legal research on various topics.
- Meet and communicate with clients.
- Ensure ongoing regulatory compliance and compliance with AML legislation.
- Undertake due diligence of entities in Cyprus.
- Educated to degree level in Law or related field.
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- 2+ years of relevant post qualification experience in Corporate/Commercial Law is essential.
- Excellent command of English and Greek, both written and spoken.
- Computer literate.
- Outstanding organizational, leadership and team working skills.
- Ability to multitask and use critical judgment.
- High sense of professionalism, able to work on his/her own initiative and coordinate with peers/colleagues.