CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
GRS are working closely with a new and exciting brand setting up their operation in Limassol. Currently we are searching for a Compliance and Legal Assistant to work in close partnership with the Head of Compliance and assist with the start-up and ongoing development of the company. Previous experience in a similar position is a must. If you are a holder of the CySEC Advanced Certificate and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today to Hayley Buckle on firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responding to any Compliance inquiries
- Responsible to prepare and submit monthly/quarterly/annual reports via CySEC Portal
- Review all Company’s policies and procedures in order to be in line with CySEC requirements
- Monitoring clients’ activity, departments activity, implementation of CySEC directives, circulars and KYC policy implementation
- Review company’s marketing/promotional material advising on amendments needed
- Give guidance for corrective measures where necessary and inform the Head of Compliance
- Working with all the departments to ensure smooth operation
- Educated to Degree level in Law, Business Administration, Economics or the equivalent
- Previous experience in a compliance role within a CIF Company
- Fluency in English & Greek
- CySEC Advanced Certificate is mandatory
- Strong self-starter personality with initiative and the ability to commence and conclude issues from start to finish
- Excellent communication skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.