CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is an international company and one of the largest tech companies in Cyprus developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online products. Their exceptional team consists of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to their position as leaders in content delivery. They strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure they continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting-edge technology.
They are currently looking for a paralegal with relevant experience for their Legal team in Cyprus. The successful candidate will be supporting and assisting the legal team where appropriate and will be reporting to Senior Paralegal and/or to the Legal Manager.
- Assisting with legal, administrative and document management support
- Filing, scanning, photocopying and proof-reading; ensuring all relevant files are up to date
- Oversee file management from opening through to completion
- Checking and working in accordance with task list and key dates reminders
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing communications with clients, third parties, police and other authorities via telephone, email and post.
- General administration support
- Fluency in Greek and English language (spoken and written)
- At least 1-year experience as a paralegal or corporate administrator
- Excellent communication skills
- Be highly accurate with strong attention to detail
- Technologically proficient
- Familiarity with legal documents
- Highly organized
- Capable of working on your own as well as part of a team
- Confident and analytical