CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
An STP Forex brokerage firm offering superior financial instrument orders, safekeeping, and even financial research, are working with GRS to recruit a Junior Dealer to join their Limassol based team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ previous experience in a similar role. You will be joining a company committed to maintaining the highest level of public trust, fairness, honesty, transparency and integrity. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Junior Dealer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor the risk management system of the company.
- Monitor company’s exposure and take decisions accordingly.
- Generate reporting.
- Responsible for interacting with the admin team and troubleshooting any issues that arise in the day-to-day operations of the client and broker business.
- Responding, investigating and resolving various incidents related to many systems.
- Required to work in shifts -24/5.
- A University graduate of Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business or any other relevant field.
- Minimum 1 years of solid experience in a Forex CIF.
- Knowledge of MT4 platform, Admin/Manager and Bridge Setups will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- CySEC certification or willing to take the exam.
- Understanding of best execution policies and procedures.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written.
- Strong communication & organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and procedures.
- A strong character with confidence who can work under pressure and meet daily deadlines.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.