CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of our clients, we are seeking to recruit a Administrative Assistant. Our clients’ company is considered as one of the leading developers of software applications for brokerages, banks, and exchanges. The company's representative offices are located in many countries around the world.
- Communication with clients via emails and telephone regarding invoices, receivables and compliance matters;
- Carrying out basic KYC and due diligence procedures;
- Assisting with any other tasks that may be requested from time to time by various departments.
- University Degree in Business Management, Administration or related;
- Fluent spoken/written English, other languages will be considered an advantage;
- Working experience in a similar position;
- Good writing skills;
- Very well organized, with great attention to detail;
- Ability to multitask;
- No visa/work permit problems (EU citizens only).
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted