CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
On behalf of our client, an established and regulated (“ASP”) Corporate Services Firm in Nicosia, GRS are recruiting a Compliance Officer to join the team. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast and dynamic environment. The successful candidate will be joining a small and professional team in the Nicosia based office and servicing a high calibre client portfolio. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure compliance procedures are followed to comply with CySEC
- To lead, evaluate, supervise and guide the company's compliance policies and regulatory reporting
- Assisting to develop and oversee internal compliance control procedures in line with regulatory requirements and company's standards
- Ensure compliance on all company procedures and company and client contracts
- Risk assesses for any AML
- Maintain reports including management reports regarding compliance operations
- Monitor all compliance systems to ensure their effectiveness
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining adequate risk management policies and procedures
- Identification of the risks relating to the firm's activities, processes and systems
- 2 years’ experience in the field of Compliance, AML, preferably with experience in a similar role ideally from within a corporate Services provider ASP
- Knowledge and experience of adhering CySEC directives
- Holder of the AML Certification
- Fluent in English
- Ability to deal with difficult situations effectively and conclusively
- Excellent Computer skills - Microsoft Office, Quorum.
- Team player
- CySEC Basic or Advance certification will be considered as advantage
- Russian language would be an advantage
- Able to work in the EU with no visa restrictions
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Annita Paliou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 769 369 for further information.