CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an Online Company specializing in the gaming industry, we are seeking to recruit Customer Support Officers for their expanding Call Centre in Nicosia.
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls.
- Consulting clients by email and live chat.
- Client document verification - KYC.
- Fluency in written & spoken English and Greek is essential; knowledge of the Russian language will be considered a significant advantage.
- Previous and extensive experience in a Call Centre environment is a must.
- Able to stay calm under pressure.
- Excellent customer communication skills.
- Proven experience of computers and software applications.
- Good typing skills.
- Ability to work in team.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Punctual, hardworking and reliable.