CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
An CySEC licensed Forex firm in Limassol which are rapidly growing are working with GRS to recruit a Polish speaking Project Manager. The successful candidate will ideally have over 3 years’ experience in forex, be fluent in Polish and educated in a business or IT related subject. We look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Polish speaking Project Manager.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and drive trading, marketing, business development and operational product initiatives which includes defining and supporting the overall strategy and requirements, running product design working groups and engaging in project delivery efforts run by the relevant IT teams
- Monitor revenue and return on investment throughout the product lifetime
- Engage with internal teams and external associates/clients to develop innovative, market-leading products that meet their needs
- Partner with IT and logistics functions to successfully deliver initiatives by producing business requirement documents, prioritizing tasks and engaging in the full project delivery lifecycle including business functional testing
- Coordinate the launch of new offerings, including internal approvals and controls, pilot client phasing and marketing through to the launch
- Initiate product adjustments as necessary to ensure that the company continues to meet its stated goals
- Build business cases by identifying target markets and appropriate products, and determining revenue potential
- BSc/MSc Degree in Management/Finance or in a related field
- At least 3 years proven product management experience in client facing application projects
- Strong technical and financial products background
- Fluent in English and Polish
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, logical analysis and conceptual thinking
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, Elysseos@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.