CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
A CySEC regulated STP Forex Broker based in Limassol, is working in partnership with GRS to recruit a Client Relations Agent to join their rapidly expanding investment firm and assist in the company’s successful development. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 6 months previous experience in the Forex industry, with a native or near native level of English. If you are looking to join a rapidly expanding Forex Broker, then this opportunity as a Client Relations Agent in Limassol is a great career move that could see your career really take off.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build relationships with key customers.
- Create plans to address clients’ needs.
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied.
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, senior management) to address customers’ claims.
- A minimum of 6 months previous experience in the Forex sector.
- A native or near native level of English.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Background in the resolution process of disputes would be advantageous.
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction) would be favourable.
- Problem-solving aptitude and capacity of reasoning and structuring thoughts in an intuitive and communicative way.
- Good prioritisation skills.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.