CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of a rapidly expanding International FinTech company regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, GRS Recruitment are seeking a Head of Affiliates to join their Limassol based team. If you would like to apply for this role , please send your CV to email@example.com.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop the affiliate marketing strategy with the goal to enrol new affiliate partners and produce sales volume.
- Monitor affiliate campaigns.
- Evaluate campaign activity to certify affiliates deliver the best ROI.
- Manage the affiliate financial plan, including commission and budget use.
- Commence new campaign ideas for the company’s affiliate scheme.
- Generate affiliate marketing reports to the management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Any additional language will be considered an advantage.
- Have an existing network of Web Owners , who can drive traffic towards our clients landing pages and the main website.
- Outstanding reporting and presentation skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Proven experience in affiliate roles.
- Motivated and driven by results orientation.
- Knowledge of tracking technology.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.