CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
A reputable corporate services company based in Limassol are working with GRS to recruit a Semi Senior Auditor, to support their growing operations and expanding client base. As a member of the audit department you will be in a very important and visible position, planning and executing audit engagements and assisting in providing guidance and using the best approach to deliver accurate information to clients. The role of Semi Senior Auditor with this Limassol based company has excellent opportunities for career advancement and we look forward to receiving your CV today
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Undertake the audit of small and medium sized firms.
- Operate the audit software.
- Process financial statements under IFRS.
- Liaise with clients’ accounts department staff.
- Review clients’ internal control procedures and systems to identify weaknesses and opportunities for improvement.
- Participate in other types of engagement the firm carries out.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance with grade 2:1 or equivalent or CAT or LCCI third level Diploma.
- Partly completed or intention to complete ACA, ACCA or CPA qualification.
- Two years of work experience in a similar role.
- Fluency in both English & Greek.
- Good knowledge and background experience in accounting, payroll and taxation.
- Microsoft Excel skills.
- Knowledge of CaseWare International will be considered an advantage.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently in accordance to clients’ needs and requirements.
- A contributing team player.
- Strong sense of responsibility, confidentiality and accuracy.
- An eye for detail.
- Professional conduct and presentation.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.