CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a software company that continues to drive the state of technology forward, developing industry-leading solutions enabling faster, more efficient delivery of content every second to millions of customers worldwide. They are currently looking to hire a RUI/UX Designer.
If you are passionate and eager to learn new things, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then this might be the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a dynamic, fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals. As a UI / UX Designer, you will have to design graphic elements and user interfaces as well as create both functional and appealing navigation components to turn the online platforms into easy-to-use products for the company users. In addition, you will be required to produce high-quality documentation and an easy-to-understand user interface text.
- Work with product managers, business analysts and engineers to evaluate and obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the given user requirements.
- Translate documented user and business requirements into designs and prototypes.
- Create original graphic designs and user interface elements.
- Develop prototypes for new product ideas as well as for existing feature modifications.
- Discuss different design options and explain design decisions.
- Test proposed prototypes and designs for user experience issues.
- Identify, troubleshoot and propose solutions to UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
Requirements Must haves:
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- 1-2 years of proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- You have a “customer first” attitude
- Proven working experience in reading software documentation and producing design prototypes.
- Working knowledge of Prototyping tools (e.g. Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma etc.)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Web Design knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
- Enthusiasm for current trends, user experience, user interface designs and software development.
- Ability to estimate the technical workload of design decisions.
- Structured and autonomous work-style, creativity, flexibility and the ability to deliver quickly when it's necessary
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Detail oriented and critical thinker
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures