CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Cyprus’ most well-known and respected Telecommunications Providers with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a talented Senior Revenue Management Expert to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will possess a strong technical background which will include a minimum of 4+ years’ experience with billing systems.
- Administrate, support, troubleshoot and maintain billing systems.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve issues reported by the team.
- Analyzing business processes for sub-optimal performance, communicating findings clearly and effectively and working with cross functional teams to make recommendations for improvement.
- Providing technical assistance for operation, configuration implementation and maintenance procedures for the Billing Systems and services.
- Participate in trainings and meetings with other departments and study the functionality and evolution of Billing.
- Leading migration project to new billing system.
- Leading data correction and migration to new billing/CRM systems.
- Support finance team in new requirements and production issues.
- Work with existing/new systems vendors for production support and new requirements implementation.
- Managing bill cycles and related billing activities to secure quality and timing invoices.
- Maintaining system stability and agreed team SLAs.
- Maintain, monitor and enhance existing billing related processes.
- Handle external services partners.
- Implement new business requirements.
- Handle required integrations with surrounding systems.
- Working across teams to clearly define and document business process requirements and priorities.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in Business Support Systems.
- 4+ years of experience in billing systems.
- Excellent knowledge of billing, payment and financial booking.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, PL-SQL.
- Good knowledge of nonSQL DBs.
- Good Knowledge of Java or any other programming language will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.