CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a CySEC and CBC regulated payment institution with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a technically capable and hardworking IT Officer to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 3+ years of relevant working experience and be fluent in both Greek and English.
- Maintain the Company’s PC’s, Servers and other Network hardware in working condition and Troubleshooting.
- Perform updates, backups, restoration, migration and upgrades.
- Setup and Configuration of IT related systems.
- Communication with Vendors.
- Supervising the implementation of IT related projects.
- Communicating with Internal Auditors.
- Perform any related work as assigned.
- Preferably a degree in a Computer Science or related subject.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience is a must.
- Knowledge of C++ will be considered as an advantage .
- Hands on experience with computer setups.
- TCP/IP stack and networking knowledge.
- SQL Database Administration.
- MS Active Directory Services.
- Virtualization Environments.
- Firewall Administration.
- Willing to learn and eager to work.
- Be fluent in Greek and English language.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.