CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of a client, a well-established global leader in the forex industry we are looking to recruit a Front End Web Developer for their offices based in Limassol.
- Ability to translate requirements and UI designs into functional, clean, accessible and maintainable front end code
- Work in close cooperation with UI/UX Designers in implementing visual and interactive client-side elements to the company’s existing and new web applications
- Ongoing development and testing of fully responsive web pages and user-facing features across various devices and web browsers
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of new UI/UX designs
- Closely collaborating with various teams, stakeholders and business owners
- Degree / BSc in multimedia and web development, computer science or any other related field
- Prior experience in a similar field with similar role
- Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4+, JS, BEM methodology and other modern browser technologies such as CSS Grid and Flexbox
- Familiar with versioning tools such as GIT
- Experience in front end frameworks / CSS Pre-processors / Angular & TypeScript will be considered an advantage
- Aware of the fundamental principles of design, creative thinker & problem solver
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance and corporate pension fund
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Applicants should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Due to high volume of received applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.