CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
A growing Forex company based in Nicosia with well-established international offices, are currently working with GRS to recruit a Head of Dealing to join their rapidly expanding team. The successful candidate must have previous experience as a Dealer within the Forex industry and must be a holder of the CySEC Advanced Certificate. If you are looking to join a growing organisation and if you have the ambition to be one of the founding members of a developing firm, we are looking forward to receiving your application for this Nicosia based Head of Dealing role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the Dealing function for the company
- Adhere to the Group Corporate Risk and Compliance Strategy and Guidelines and advise on local dealing/market making practices
- Keep up to date with the latest local and EU legislation, rules and best practice regarding risk management, market making and dealing
- Liaise extensively with, and be a key proactive point of contact with CySEC and other applicable Regulatory authorities
- Acting as the principal Dealing/Market Making contact for all new business ventures; working closely with the senior management team to ensure business development initiatives are always counterbalanced with the correct regard for local regulatory rules
- Ensure that appropriate training in dealing/market making matters are delivered to local staff to ensure competency
- Ensure that all instruments offered are compliant with Group’s Product Governance Framework and local and EU regulations
- Deliver operational recommendations arising from internal compliance audits
- Be an active member of the Leadership team within the Cyprus office and liaise with the Group functions
- Degree in Finance, Mathematics, Business or any other relevant field
- At least 3 years of experience in working within a financial services business in a Market making or dealing function
- CySEC Advance is a must
- Experience in local and/or international regulatory reporting
- Experience in local and/or international compliance reporting
- Experience working with remote teams
- Good team player that can work with London to optimise revenue, and reduce risk
- Good analytical ability to be able to optimise market making revenue/analyse markets where the company is not profitable/determine optimal liquidity on the markets that the company is pricing
- Good influencing skills
- Drive, initiative and resilience
- Able to assist the business in achieving its goals, whilst always achieving a fair outcome for customer
- Analysis and decision-making
- Able to work autonomously, with a strong sense of ethics and business responsibility, demonstrating ‘substance’, honesty, transparency and integrity
- Flexible working hours
- 13th salary
- Be part of a rapidly expanding team
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.