CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
A luxury Real Estate Firm known for their reputation in high quality work, are working with GRS to recruit a Senior Accountant based in Limassol. The successful candidate will have over 3 years’ experience in a similar role, and ideally have experience in an accounting firm in an accountant capacity. We look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Senior Accountant role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management accounting and bookkeeping
- Processing vendors invoices
- Preparing payments
- Preparation of payroll
- Assisting in preparation of VAT returns
- Ledger accounts reconciliation
- Adhoc communication with the rest of the finance team
- Report directly to the Group Finance Director
- Have a minimum 3 years’ experience within a similar role in a construction company or in an accounting firm as an accountant
- Have a finance educational background such as economics, finance or accounting
- Be a self-motivated individual, as this a stand-alone role with the group finance director
- Strong understanding of accounting standards in recording transactions
- Knowledge of VAT rules
- Prior experience in a finance role for a Construction company
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, Elysseos@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.