CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a market-leading and rapidly expanding technology-driven provider of eMoney, Payments and Identity Verification solutions to clients across the globe, we are seeking to recruit a bright and hardworking Senior Treasury Officer to join their team in Nicosia. The successful applicant will have approximately 3 years of relevant experience and possess technical expertise regarding data models, database mining and segmentation techniques.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports to the Treasury Manager.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reconciliations and bookkeeping.
- Daily reconciliation of receivables to bank.
- Track inbound transactions from primary database to bank statements.
- Work closely with the Treasury Team and locate/define new process improvement opportunities.
- Provide feedback of information regarding merchant reconciliations to other departments or to management whenever needed.
- Proven working experience as a reconciliation analyst/data analyst/accountant.
- Up to 3 years of treasury/accounting experience.
- ACCA qualification will be considered as an advantage.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database mining and segmentation techniques.
- Highly skilled and confident with technology.
- Analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel (tables & formatting, conditional formatting, advanced charting, pivot tables & pivot reporting, VBA & Macros, data tables, simulations & solver).
- Assist in queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Proficiency in English (both written and oral).
- Attention to detail & ability to work under pressure.