CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
Nicosia, 1086, Cyprus
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and highly respected Banking Institution with headquarters in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and technically strong IT Business Applications Officer to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2+ years of experience in the full software development process, ideally within the Financial Services Sector.
- Implementation / Change Management / Administration / Operational Support of Third-Party Software Applications.
- In-house development of Software Applications.
- Design, develop and implement integrations between Software Applications.
- Processing/Management of Applications’ Data and Report development.
- Carry out routine maintenance, monitoring and other applications related tasks and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Carry out or actively participate in the gathering of business and system requirements.
- Participate in the evaluation of Third Party applications.
- Participate in the implementation/setup/testing of Third Party applications in collaboration with external vendors.
- Design and internally develop well-tested software solutions to users’ needs and requirements.
- Design, develop and implement integration with other applications.
- Provide operational support on internally developed applications and Third Party applications. Collaborate with external vendors for resolving problems on Third Party applications.
- Implement and/or apply fixes and changes(enhancements, upgrades) on applications through a control process.
- Collaborate with other IT functions for the implementation of the required IT infrastructure.
- Maintain technical configurations and user access rights on applications.
- Create and maintain required technical documentation.
- Participate in user trainings and/or provide user training.
- Carry out routine tasks and procedures related to applications (e.g. maintenance and monitoring tasks).
- Process/Manage Applications’ Data in order to produce required reports and data extracts (Operational reports, Management Reports/Data Analytics, Regulatory reporting).
- Perform other IT related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other related field.
- Postgraduate degree is not mandatory but considered as an advantage.
- Experience in full lifecycle of software development process.
- Deep knowledge of programming languages, development frameworks, software development methodologies, tools, data representation formats.
- Experience in Database Systems, data-warehouses, report development, data analytics.
- Operate effectively in difficult and pressured situations.
- Manage multiple tasks or projects.
- Willing to work on a large range of diversified systems and technologies.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving/analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral (Greek & English).
- Organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise and effectively manage time to meet deadlines.
- Passionate on new IT services & trends.